To our patrons: Your Health and Wellness remains our Top Priority
We wanted to reassure you that our office has been implementing and performing enhanced office sanitization and disinfection processes above and beyond standard procedures. These measures are utilized to enhance safety and abide by guidelines and mandates from public health and regulatory agencies.
Please note that the following steps have been taken:
- All patients are being actively screened by phone BEFORE their appointments for symptoms of cough, fever, shortness of breath, AND any travel history in the past 14 days.
- Patients are provided with hand sanitizer or asked to wash their hands upon arrival to their appointment.
- All surfaces at the entrance, waiting areas, restrooms, testing/exam/storage rooms are frequently cleaned throughout the day with appropriate disinfectants recommended by public health. All medical equipment that comes in contact with patients are disinfected for each encounter as per usual protocol.
- All glasses/frames in our displays have been disinfected. All frames that are tried-on or handled are placed in a separate tray to be sanitized before being returned to the displays.
- We ask that you minimize family members coming to office with you for your appointments unless it is absolutely necessary.
- Scheduling of patients will be spaced out during normal hours to minimize the amount of people in the waiting area.
- Non-essential eyecare needs for at-risk patients will be rescheduled.
We’d like to thank you for your trust and patronage and reassure you that your health always comes first and foremost. We also appreciate your patience and understanding as well as cooperation during this time to keep everyone safe. Should you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 289-553-3937(EYES).
Your Doctors and Staff at Upper Thornhill Eye Clinic